- Bachelor of Science Accounting – DePaul University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Illinois CPA Society (ILCPAs)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Board of Trustees for St. Patrick High School in Chicago
- Ridgemoor Country Club Educational Foundation
Rick Wilkens, CPA, CVA
Practice Areas – Broker-Dealer audits; RIA’s; privately owned businesses – tax and assurance services
Rick is a partner of DSWD. Rick was the CFO of a family owned $400 million importer/distributor. Prior to being a CFO, Rick was a partner in a large regional accounting firm. He focuses on privately held businesses and specializes in various industries including distribution and professional services. Rick specializes in broker-dealer, investment companies and registered investment advisors. He is also a specialist in casino internal control compliance and certified in business valuations. Rick graduated from DePaul University as a Strobel Scholar and is an active member of the AICPA, Illinois CPA Society and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
Rick likes to spend his free time with family, golfing, bowling, and his never-ending list of house projects.