Our solid comprehension of the nonprofit sector allows us to offer a full range of services delivered by a team of highly qualified professionals. Partnering with us gives you access to financial insights and industry knowledge that can help your organization develop in ways that will better support your mission.
Not-for-profits operate under intense scrutiny and oversight from regulatory and tax authorities. With increased need, financial resources pressure and more competition for grants and funding, your organization must comply with best practices in accounting and financial management to protect its tax-exempt status.
We provide a wide variety of services to our not-for-profit clientele including audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
Audit & Assurance Services
One size does not fit all. Our services are tailored to address the risks and needs of your company. We use an integrated approach with our various teams and company management to provide solutions that fit your company at a reasonable rate that often go unmatched.
Our service team members will meet with you through-out the year to keep things running seamlessly.
Audit and assurance services we provide:
- Audit, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Internal control assessments
Our tax team is an integral piece to all of our services provided to our clients. Our tax leadership has over 25 years of experience and has a depth of tax knowledge and industry specialization often not provided by a boutique firm.
Tax services we provide:
- Consultation and preparation for application for tax exempt status
- Tax planning for excise tax and other complex issues
- Tax compliance – payroll / donor issues
- State tax return filing
At times the need for consulting services will arise with all entities. Often times we are called in to perform services because of independence rules forbidding other firms from performing such services.
Consulting services we provide:
- Advice on accounting and bookkeeping issues, including establishing accounting and financial reporting systems
- Accounting assistance and outsourcing
- Advice on adherence with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Evaluation of accounting systems, policies and procedures
- Strategic planning
- Business valuations
- Technology solutions and implementation services
To learn more about our Not-for-Profit practice and the value proposition we can offer you, contact Greg Pierce at email@example.com or 708.631.0189.