Audit & Assurance Services
Depth of Technical excellence – goes without saying, as our Insurance practice leadership has served the insurance industry for nearly 25 years. Our leadership has held local as well as national level positions in industry trade groups that have helped industry leaders navigate the often changing challenges of the insurance industry.
Our leadership has educated industry members through various channels, such as webinars, speaking at various conferences, designing and hosting insurance conferences and writing informative newsletters reaching not only local readers, but global readers of insurance news. We stay on top of change and then help you navigate successfully through change.
One size does not fit all. Our services are tailored to address the risks and needs of your company. We use an integrated approach with our various teams and company management to provide solutions that fit your company at a reasonable rate that often go unmatched. Our service team members will meet with you through-out the year to keep things running seamlessly.
Audit and assurance services we provide:
- Statutory financial statement audits
- GAAP financial statement audits
- Internal audit services
- Agreed upon procedures
- Annual and quarterly financial statement preparation
Our tax team is an integral piece to all of our services provided to our clients. Our tax leadership has over 25 years of experience and has a depth of tax knowledge and industry specialization often not provided by a boutique firm.
Tax services we provide:
- Federal, state and local preparation
- Tax planning and compliance, including AMT
- Current and deferred tax calculation and disclosure assistance
- Uncertain tax positions (FIN 48) documentation
- 953(d) election applications and maintenance
- IRS examination representation
- …..and more
At times the need for consulting services will arise with all entities. Often times we are called in to perform services because of independence rules forbidding other firms from performing such services.
Consulting services we provide:
- Risk based capital projections
- Internal control reviews
- Reinsurance consulting
- Captive formation and consulting
- Regulatory assistance including formation
- Due diligence
- Regulatory examinations
- Comfort letters
- ….and more
To learn more about our Insurance practice and the value proposition we can offer you, contact our Insurance Practice Leader, Jeff Dertz, CPA at 708.631.0192 or email@example.com .