Our investment company practice helps organizations navigate complex reporting, governance and regulatory issues. Our experience with myriad complex investments has allowed us to individually tailor a wide range of services to meet each of our client’s needs.
We focus on start-up and small to mid-size investment companies and their investment advisers. We can assist with audit, tax, accounting and reporting issues. With an in-depth understanding of the industry, we are able to service a variety of investment companies, some of which include:
- Hedge funds
- Private equity funds
- Investment partnerships
- Registered investment advisors
- Commodity trading advisors
Audit & Assurance Services
Our services are tailored to address the risks and needs of your company. We use an integrated approach with our various teams and company management to provide solutions that fit your company at a reasonable rate that often go unmatched.
Audit and assurance services we provide:
- Financial statement audits
- Reviews & compilations of financial statements
- Assessments of internal controls
- Agreed upon procedures engagements
- Surprise examinations
Our tax team is an integral piece to all of our services provided to our clients. Our tax team has the experience and depth of knowledge and industry specialization often not provided by a boutique firm.
Tax services we provide:
- Tax planning & compliance
- Review of tax and accounting allocations to partners
- Year-end tax estimate letters to partners
- Tax return and investor K-1 preparation
- Structuring entities
To learn more about our Investment Company practice and the value proposition we can offer you, contact Joe DeMarco at (708) 629-7085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.